Call for Papers
Fourth IEEE International Symposium on
August 1-4, 1995
The Ritz Carlton
Pentagon City, VA
IN COOPERATION WITH:
- IEEE Computer Society - TC on Distributed Processing
- Northeast Parallel Architectures Center (NPAC) at Syracuse University
- ACM SIGCOMM
- Rome Laboratory
The Fourth International Symposium on High Performance Distributed
Computing is a forum for presenting the latest research findings on the
application of parallel and distributed computing for solving computationally
intensive applications across a network of high-performance computers.
Authors are invited to submit full papers on all aspects of high performance
distributed computing. Papers that deal with high-level tools,
languages, and environments, as well as novel applications, are of
particular interest. Papers receiving the best reviews
will also be considered for publication in a special issue
of the journal Concurrency: Practice and Experience
on high-performance distributed computing.
TOPICS OF INTEREST (include, but are not limited to):
- Software environments and language support for high performance distributed computing
- Parallel and distributed algorithms to solve computationally intensive problems across a LAN, MAN, or WAN.
- High performance I/O and file systems
- Fault tolerance
- Architectural support for high-speed communications or interconnection networks
- Efficient communication interfaces for distributed computing
- Gigabit network architectures
- Networking for multimedia data
- HPDC applications and case studies
Authors are requested to submit by February 3, 1995 five copies
of their manuscript (not to exceed 25 double-spaced pages) to:
Prof. A. S. Grimshaw
Department of Computer Science, Olsson Hall
University of Virginia
Charlottesville, VA 22903-2442
Authors will be notified by April 25,1995.
Final camera-ready copies are due by May 26, 1995.
Tutorials proposals should be submitted to the Tutorials Chair.
For more information about the symposium,
e-mail to email@example.com
Last modified: Fri Dec 2 13:30:44 1994 [HPDC '95]